What you will learn
- Learn how to react best when you get attacked
- Learn what to do when you are pushed to the ground and get out of locks, holds and more
- Learn how to use everyday objects for your protection
- You will learn how to respond when you are grabbed or pushed
- You will learn how to defend yourself in any self defence situation in any distance from standing to the ground
- And much more...
How is the course structured
The course is run on a Sunday of every month from 9:00am to 12:00pm
What is the cost
$97 (Bring a male partner or friend for FREE)
In order to have more realistic experience at the course, we are offering you to bring a male partner along with you FREE of charge.
Past experience shows us that participants get more into it if they practise the drills on their male partners and therefore benefit the most from the course rather than practising with a stranger. This is mainly due to the trust and relationship with your partner, or friend.
You will be more comfortable touching hands with someone you trust and be able to exercise a more realistic skill. It is especially true for the ladies.